- 4 tbsp. grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/4 cup organic heavy cream
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup erythritol
- 5 oz. organic cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Combine the room temperature butter, coconut oil and cream cheese. Mix together well with a hand mixer.
- Powder the erythritol (1/4 – 1/3 cup depending on how sweet you like it) using a spice grinder. Slowly mix erythritol and cocoa powder into the mixture with a spoon.
- Once the erythritol and cocoa powder are mostly mixed in, add heavy cream and salt.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth using the hand mixer again.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread evenly in a small square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once completely cooled, cut into squares (about 16) and store in the refrigerator.